For that dazzling visual treat and unique stacked ambiance, stackstone is the first choice of the homeowners and property developers. Stackstones are natural stone blocks that align together with structural interlock patterns. These durable tiles are available in different stone types, but slate and quartzite natural stackstones are the topmost variants, especially for their resistance to water and weather.
- Sturdy: Diverse colors and textures of stackstone bring a rustic glimpse to home exteriors, including walls and columns. Their ability to get glued effectively to finished surfaces helps in uplifting the overall appearance of building structures. Besides, using stackstone as cladding can astutely refresh the surrounding areas.
- Versatile: Homebuilders prefer stackstones for various interior and exterior places, including walls, garden areas, patios, water features, and other spaces.
- Trendy: Classic and aesthetic styles of stackstones profoundly complement the surrounding landscapes.
- Drainage: Gaps between stackstone allows water to drain quickly.
- Installation: Conventional assemblers primarily used the interlocking features for assembling the stackstone tiles, while modern developers apply resin bonding that makes stackstones to last for long.
- Historical: The dry stack technique delivers alluring visuals and is in use since the era of the pyramids.
1. Exterior Spaces
Diverse colors and textures of stackstone bring a rustic glimpse to home exteriors, including walls and columns. Their ability to get glued effectively to finished surfaces helps in uplifting the overall appearance of building structures. Besides, using stackstone as cladding can astutely refresh the surrounding areas.
2. Outdoor Abodes
Slate and quartzite stackstones are the best choices for outdoor structures, including kitchens, decks, verandas, cabanas, gazebos, pergolas, and many more spaces. Water and weather resistant features of these robust natural stackstones make them ideal for shower areas and swimming pools in the exteriors. Brilliant shades and vibrant colours of stackstones can subtly complement and smartly blend with any outdoor arrangements, like exterior sound barriers and outside rooms.
3. Indoor Decor
Apply features loaded stackstones to extend that enchanting look to home interiors, including walls, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, fireplace, living area, and other indoor surfaces, like columns and benches.
4. Outdoor Elegance
Leverage the diverse elements – like low porosity and stain resistance – of stackstone to amplify the visual allure of outdoor features, especially outside water areas, including water walls, columns, decorative garden walls, rock gardens, or barriers for landscape gardens, and more.
Stackstones require minimum to zero maintenance, but to carry on that timeless grace and charm, homeowners must follow these guidelines recommended by leading stackstone suppliers and importers in Australia:
- Double check if the applied glue is firmly holding the stackstone pieces.
- Correctly assemble the wobbly or loosened stackstone tiles.
- Use high- grade adhesives – appropriate for walling – that can bind the stackstone blocks for long.